Externships, Studentships, Clinical Practicums

We accept all kinds of Speech Language Pathology Students:

If interested in an externship or clinical practicum with our practice please contact the clinic directly.

Currently we have students from the following universities and colleges:

Master of Science in Communicative Disorders at Eastern at Eastern New Mexico University
Master’s of Education in Speech-Language Pathology at Nevada State University